$10 SPECIAL - Dual Registration
This SPECIAL LIMITED TIME OFFER Registration is for Mini Jerseys previously registered with other registries.
Once the age of 3 is reached the certificate can be upgraded for FREE to Gold, Silver, or Bronze with a Height Verification Form certifying a height at or below 45".
Starting 1/1/2020, calves are required to be Parental Verified to sire and dam through UC Davis-VGL or AJCA.
This Registration requires:
- A copy of ALL Registration Certificates from other Registries
- Breed Based Representation (BBR) of 85 or better
- Proof of negative BD1 Bulldog Dwarfism/Chondro testing - Either testing for the animal being registered or from both parents, https://vgl.ucdavis.edu/test/zebu-bulldog-dwarfism
- Parental Verification to sire and dam - https://vgl.ucdavis.edu/test/parentage-genetic-marker-report-cattle
- Height and age it was taken to the top of the hip - Height must be, or expected to be, 45" or below, approximately 24" or less at birth. https://www.purebredminijersey.com/measuring.html
- Full-body color pictures of the left and right sides
These must be provided before a Registration Certificate will be mailed.
Results may be emailed to Admin@PurebredMiniJersys.com.
Gold qualified bulls are registered for FREE with PMJS when all requirements are met.
Black Registrations expire 90 days after the third birthday. The Black Registration will be returned to PMJS at 3 years old with the Height Verification form. A Gold, Silver, or Bronze Registration will be returned, if the adult height is certified to be 45" or less.
A true Purebred Mini Jersey is 42", BBR94+ and receives a Gold registration. A Silver Mini Jersey is expected to produce Gold calves when bred to Gold registered Mini Jerseys. Silver is for BBR90-93 and at or below 44". A Silver is expected to be one generation away from Gold. A Bronze is within two generations of Gold. When bred to Gold, the offspring is expected to be Silver. A Bronze must be at least BBR85. The height may be up to 45". These are the expectations but results are not guaranteed.